$APRN love the curl down here, think it will push off the bottom at this point, room to 6.3 than can push nicely.
$BZH nice range break/ flag break on daily, room to upside so I do think we see cont. Nice daily
$HES nice 50ema reclaim and hold today, some nice calls being bought which is notable. Room to upside, we can push here
Alert: Bid> 42.5
$SRPT love the curl on the daily, thing is primed to pop imo, ww this to break 46 and hold over, should push. Wait for confirmation!!
$SPY wedge begging to tighten here but we still have plenty of support to the downside on weekly and monthly. Think we do push higher as held 50ema and 13ema support
$IBB ready for next leg up imo to 344.9 area, big flag on daily setting up here
$USO breaking the dt, some room up higher here to 10.22, expect a little more on oil. Regained all EMA support as well
$GDX room to 25.71 here, nice curl on daily and just break over the 50ema on monthly, may be ready to push off it now.
$SPY Nice reclaim of the 50ema, 13 and trend support. Also, we broke the dt and now have room to the 247.43 level. We push higher here
$USO tested and bounce of this 9.37 support but we need to get back above the inverse h/s at 9.45 or we fall further. Key day tomorrow
$IBB bullish look, breaking h/s on daily and closing above great sign, room to 326.71 here next spot. Curled on monthly and flagging on weekly. Range break test soon imo. We go higher short term imo.
$GDX getting rejected at 24.71 spot, I think we do pull back a big here. Big res at 24.71, 24.87 and 25.09. Think 23.51 reasonable short term.
$SPY holding the channel here, back above 50ema and 13ema support, should push higher to next res spot on chart marked
$GDX range break test here, bullish look. If confirmed when breaks has room up to next spot 23.43 then 23.86 area, above 50ema on weekly but must test 50ema on monthly before a grind higher
$IBB breaking dt today but rejected on 13ema test and closed back before 50ema, looks like we may pull back if we cannot get above both again tomorrow, big area
$USO rejected on DT test, below 13ema and 50ema, weekly bear flagging, expect USO to break support and pull back more, bearish look
$SPY holding the 13ema here, slight consolidation but I think we can push higher as long as this 13ema support holds, room to recent highs technically speaking
$GDX Room to the uptrend here, expect a retest before we test the range and try to push through, consolidation next few sessions imo
$USO Flagging here, needs to push next session or it pulls back to the 13ema, fairly extended here imo
$IBB room on the pullback to retest the 50ema, think the bearish short term move is not over just yet
$SPY nice ATH again today, room to upside in channel, little extended today but we should cont higher in the short term no res
$IBB flag formed here, need to push through the 2 res spots, flag on weekly and curled on monthly. This goes much higher imo
$GDX Bouncing into the 50ema here, expect a pull back and test of the uptrend/13ema shortly
$USO breaking res and dt today, we will see if we can confirm next few sessions, no confirmation yet.