Mid Week ETF Look

SPY

$SPY flagging and pushing to new highs, we are ready for the next leg up imo. Bullishuso

$USO 200sma cross and confirmed, 50ema on weekly cross and confirming, we push up to the 13ema on monthly now/ 10.71 res area. Bullishgdx

$GDX room to 200sma here, we should test it. Failed to reclaim 50ema on daily, holding dt. BearishIBB
$IBB riding the dt slowly in a channel, I still think we should flag break soon but nothing will happen until the dt breaks. Little more cautious because the 13ema is being tested right now. Still think upside though with market strong. Bullish (but cautious)

Mid Week ETF Look

spy

$SPY Nice reclaim of the 50ema, 13 and trend support. Also, we broke the dt and now have room to the 247.43 level. We push higher heregdx

$USO tested and bounce of this 9.37 support but we need to get back above the inverse h/s at 9.45 or we fall further. Key day tomorrow

ibb$IBB bullish look, breaking h/s on daily and closing above great sign, room to 326.71 here next spot. Curled on monthly and flagging on weekly. Range break test soon imo. We go higher short term imo.

gdx

$GDX getting rejected at 24.71 spot,  I think we do pull back a big here. Big res at 24.71, 24.87 and 25.09. Think 23.51 reasonable short term.

Mid Week ETF Look

spy

$SPY failed to reclaim trend here, I remain cautious as we closed below the 50ema as well, the next few days we will need to reclaim or we will fall back to recent lows. Big spot. Support on weekly and monthly still intact. uso
$USO breaking the dt  and creating a small flag break, nice close above the 50ema, we should push higher from here if we hold the 50ema. 10.2 area.ibb
$IBB breaking dt but failing to close over the 50ema, next few days will be big. Need to push higher so we can begin to curl back up.gdx
$GDX looks primed to push higher, needs to break out of this consolidation but bullish look imo

Mid Week ETF Look

spy

$SPY holding the channel here, back above 50ema and 13ema support, should push higher to next res spot on chart markedgdx

$GDX range break test here, bullish look. If confirmed when breaks has room up to next spot 23.43 then 23.86 area, above 50ema on weekly but must test 50ema on monthly before a grind higheribb

$IBB breaking dt today but rejected on 13ema test and closed back before 50ema, looks like we may pull back if we cannot get above both again tomorrow, big areauso
$USO rejected on DT test, below 13ema and 50ema, weekly bear flagging, expect USO to break support and pull back more, bearish look

Mid Week ETF Look

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

$SPY Closing over the 13ema but I remain a little cautious on it. Seem some flow into the VIX lately which is signs of some hedging. That being said we still are above support on Daily, weekly and monthly and near ath

$GDX closing over the 200sma, hitting 50ema res on weekly but looks like if it can break this daily flag we should push up 23+. Bullish imo here

$USO Flag break on daily and dt break on weekly, has some room here to 10.32 then 10.5 area

$IBB 50ema and uptrend test today, held nicely. Thing we see a bounce into the 13ema level since we held the support and close over.

Mid Week ETF Look

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

$SPY Recent flag break up here, bullish look, we should test ATH soon. Think we break and god higher chart looks good

$IBB testing and breaking the dowtrend on the flag today, closing above it as well which is bullish, have that 13ma support underneath, room to 316.11 here.

$USO bounce continues but rejected on the range test today, I do not think this bounce holds up but we may break the range and test 50ema next few sessions.

$GDX tested the dt today and got rejected, have the 13ema support as well just, expect a pull back towards tho lows if it cannot get back above the 13ema

Mid Week ETF Look

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

$SPY holding the channel and above the 13ema here, think we see cont on the this bounce and test the DT soon

$GDX room down to the support level here, we should test it before a real bounce

$USO getting rejected off Res to the upside, I believe we make are way down to the trend line here and test once we break the 13ema

$IBB Nice flag set up here and flag break today, we should see cont next few sessions imo