Mid Week ETF Look


$SPY flagging and pushing to new highs, we are ready for the next leg up imo. Bullishuso

$USO 200sma cross and confirmed, 50ema on weekly cross and confirming, we push up to the 13ema on monthly now/ 10.71 res area. Bullishgdx

$GDX room to 200sma here, we should test it. Failed to reclaim 50ema on daily, holding dt. BearishIBB
$IBB riding the dt slowly in a channel, I still think we should flag break soon but nothing will happen until the dt breaks. Little more cautious because the 13ema is being tested right now. Still think upside though with market strong. Bullish (but cautious)

Side Charts August 29th

august 29th side charts
$TISI nice reclaim of ema support, beaten down stock, think we see cont tomorrow has plenty of room to upside. Good r/r
Alert: Bid>13

$MZOR nice push today and range break test, looking for retest of range tomorrow, confirmation and push. Has room
Alert: Bid>43

$AMED nice play off bottom with room to upside, worth a long shot when 51.16 breaks
Alert: Bid>51.16

$NOVN small and thin but very nice daily here, think we can see a nice ramp when it breaks 5, on radar
Alert: Bid>5

Mid Week ETF Look


$SPY failed to reclaim trend here, I remain cautious as we closed below the 50ema as well, the next few days we will need to reclaim or we will fall back to recent lows. Big spot. Support on weekly and monthly still intact. uso
$USO breaking the dt  and creating a small flag break, nice close above the 50ema, we should push higher from here if we hold the 50ema. 10.2 area.ibb
$IBB breaking dt but failing to close over the 50ema, next few days will be big. Need to push higher so we can begin to curl back up.gdx
$GDX looks primed to push higher, needs to break out of this consolidation but bullish look imo

Mid Week ETF Look


$SPY holding the channel here, back above 50ema and 13ema support, should push higher to next res spot on chart markedgdx

$GDX range break test here, bullish look. If confirmed when breaks has room up to next spot 23.43 then 23.86 area, above 50ema on weekly but must test 50ema on monthly before a grind higheribb

$IBB breaking dt today but rejected on 13ema test and closed back before 50ema, looks like we may pull back if we cannot get above both again tomorrow, big areauso
$USO rejected on DT test, below 13ema and 50ema, weekly bear flagging, expect USO to break support and pull back more, bearish look

Side Charts Aug 9th

side charts aug 9th
$YRD Nice range break today, failed initially but will watch for a reclaim and confirmation. If it happens room to 41 on watch
Alert: Bid> 38.53

$TGT ww long over 59 area, big range break spot, will be into the gap and can see some strong cont
Alert: Bid>59

$ESPR ww a pull back to 50.53 area, nice break out with strength but need a pull back for better r/r. Can see some cont
Alert: Ask< 51

$EBIX big push today, ww the 63, breaks and holds over we should see some cont. Big spot (if fails confirmation will look to short)
Alert: Bid>63

Mid Week ETF Look

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

$SPY nice ATH again today, room to upside in channel, little extended today but we should cont higher in the short term no res

$IBB flag formed here, need to push through the 2 res spots, flag on weekly and curled on monthly. This goes much higher imo

$GDX Bouncing into the 50ema here, expect a pull back and test of the uptrend/13ema shortly

$USO breaking res and dt today, we will see if we can confirm next few sessions, no confirmation yet.

Mid Week ETF Look

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

$SPY Recent flag break up here, bullish look, we should test ATH soon. Think we break and god higher chart looks good

$IBB testing and breaking the dowtrend on the flag today, closing above it as well which is bullish, have that 13ma support underneath, room to 316.11 here.

$USO bounce continues but rejected on the range test today, I do not think this bounce holds up but we may break the range and test 50ema next few sessions.

$GDX tested the dt today and got rejected, have the 13ema support as well just, expect a pull back towards tho lows if it cannot get back above the 13ema